A humiliated Huma Abedin has no idea how her emails ended up on Carlos Danger's computer, which might even be true.
For the "Huma's the real victim here" side, picture this: Anthony Weiner, foreseeing a day when he might need leverage over the Clintons and/or his wife, surreptitiously gains access to Huma's emails and saves them for a rainy day. It certainly speaks poorly of Huma's ability to manage potentially classified info, but hey, she's a woman in love and a young mother, so waddya gonna do?
For the "Hillary is so dead she makes Walking Dead zombies look lively" scenario, just suppose that the gist of many of the emails is Hillary instructing Huma to shred, erase, wipe, bleach, acid-wash and eliminate all the problematic emails everywhere.
Huma is savvy enough to know that things on the internet tend to cling to life and that if she oversees the deletion of 99% of problematic emails she will likely end up in jail for obstruction of justice after the remaining 1% are eventually discovered.
So, sort of like with the wandering Rose Law firm records, she "misplaces" the emails on her hubby's computer and then forgets she misplaced them. If the evil emails resurface she can have a memory surge and "remember" where she left her copies and - her bad! explain she is a young, overstressed mother, etc. (see above) so please give her a pass. But 'effing Carlos kind of scotched that by getting himself busted and his computer examined.
Or maybe sometimes she had left her laptop at work so she downloaded stuff onto the nearest hand computer, and then forgot about it.
But I want to ask about this overlay - Was Comey's concern about the perception of FBI and Justice Department credibility affected by the surprise acquittals in Oregon of the Occupy National Parks protestors?
EMBRACE THE BRAND: Team Hillary is pushing back hard against Comey. So now Hillary! is beset by Trump, Putin, Comey, 'the deplorables', and basically hate-filled white men everywhere.
But although I understand the value of embracing authenticity I can't confirm that her campaign is thinking about dropping "Stranger Together" in favor of "Hillary - Give Her Four Years to Complete the Cover-up!"